In this review article, you’ll know about all the features that WazirX offers, and by the end of it, you’ll also have a guide to begin trading on WazirX.
WazirX is India’s one of the most popular Indian crypto exchange platforms and a go-to place for Indian crypto investors. With an ever-growing user base, WazirX offers 100+ cryptocurrencies to trade, including its WRX tokens.
- WazirX is an Indian crypto exchange platform with the maximum number of users.
- You can start trading by completing a few simple steps like sign-up, KYC completion, depositing INR, and placing an order.
- WazirX allows you to use UPI to make a deposit apart from NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS/ bank transfer.
- You can also transfer crypto assets to your WazirX wallet.
- WazirX lets you buy or sell USDT through P2P exchange and does not charge you any fee.
- You can expert traders maintain your portfolio by paying them a percentage of your profits.
- WRX coin is a wazirx token, and you can use it to trade and pay your trading fee at wazirx.
- You can withdraw INR directly to your registered bank account. In the case of a crypto asset, you can transfer it to your wallet.
- The fee charged by WazirX is a bit higher as compared to its market competitors.
- WazirX offers a simple trading app, and you can download it from the Play Store or App Store. (Use ad4e888q referral code to get a discount on the fee)
- You can earn 50% of the trading fee as a commission through their referral program.
- They offer a 24×7 support system. However, you can only submit a request through mail, and wazirx will revert.
Binance is the world’s biggest crypto exchange platform, and it acquired WazirX by the end of 2019. This increases the future aspects of WazirX in India and the crypto market.
How to begin trading on wazirx?
It might take less than five minutes to begin trading on WazirX. All you have to do is create an account, complete your KYC, deposit funds, and you’re all set to make your first trade.
Create an account on WazirX
Creating an account is the very first step in your crypto trading journey. You can follow these steps to create an account on WazirX:
- Visit the official WazirX website and click on sign-up.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on the account activation link in your mail.
- Now log in, and you’re all set.
You need to complete your KYC in order to deposit funds in INR or crypto. Follow these steps to complete your KYC:
- Click on your profile tab and then click on complete verification.
- Enter all the details as per the government-approved ID cards.
- Now enter your bank details. WazirX will use this bank account for all withdrawals in the future.
- Upload images of PAN, Aadhar, and a selfie in JPG or PNG format.
- Once all the details are verified, you can then deposit funds to begin trading.
Deposit and start trading on WazirX
You need to make deposits so that you can start investing in cryptocurrencies. You can deposit INR through any of the accepted payment options. However, you can also deposit cryptocurrencies (if you own any).
WazirX Accepted payment methods
WazirX allows you to make deposits in INR as well as for cryptocurrencies. In crypto assets, choose the cryptocurrency you wish to deposit and transfer it to your wazirx wallet address.
To deposit INR, you can use any of the following payment methods:
- NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS
- Net Banking
- Bank Transfer
WazirX Review: Deposit INR or Crypto
Depositing INR is simple. However, you can follow these steps to make a deposit:
- From the header on the website, click on the ‘Funds’ tab.
- On the next screen, click on the deposit button across the asset you wish to deposit.
- Now, in INR, you can choose to deposit through any of the payment methods above.
- And in case of a cryptocurrency, copy the destination address or scan the QR code and deposit funds.
Spot Trading on WazirX
Trading at WazirX is effortless, and you can begin by clicking on the ‘Exchange’ tab on the header of the website. WazirX allows you to place orders of a trade beforehand. When the market meets your order requirements, the system automatically executes them.
The list of crypto assets is on the left side of the exchange screen, and you can even star the assets of your choice.